Defendants move for dismissal of CAPC suit1City officials named as defendants in a lawsuit centered around the Eureka Springs City Advertising and Promotion Commission have responded to the complaint, asking that the suit be dismissed. Eureka...
State trails national average in vaccinations1More than 30 new deaths related to complications from the COVID-19 virus were reported in Arkansas on Tuesday — including one in Carroll County — the first such deaths reported in the state after a...
- CAPC denies marketing support for chamber guide (4/22/21)
- Hospital commission continues CFO search (4/22/21)
- Citizen of the Week (4/22/21)
- Airport panel OKs flight simulator purchase (4/22/21)
- Pet of the Week: Tazoon (4/22/21)
- Affadavit: Suspect confirmed involvement in 2018 Alvard slaying (4/15/21)
- Hutchinson: State in race to avoid 2nd peak (4/15/21)
- Council OKs ordinance supporting mask policies (4/15/21)
- Parks commission considers facility-use fees (4/15/21)
- Eureka Springs school board increases teachers’ base salary (4/15/21)
Help WantedHISTORIC PRESERVATION SPECIALIST The City of Eureka Springs is looking for a Historic Preservation Specialist to be the Lead Administrator for the City's Historic Commission as well as the Planning and Zoning Commission. Responsibilities Would Include: *Oversight of CLG (Certified Local Government) programs and grants. *Communication, Programming, and Follow-through for Historic District and Planning Commissions. *Research, write, and assist with grants and maintain records for all city...
GeneralGARAGE/MOVING SALE 109 CR 3091, Eureka Springs, April 23rd & 24th, 8 to 5. Furniture, and lots of miscellaneous.
Help WantedHELP WANTED Green House/Garden Center. Plant experience needed with some retail sales. Apply at Roots Green House 24330 Green Lane, Shell Knob, MO. 5-miles north of Carr Lane on Hwy 39. 417-671-2412
Houses for RentNEAT AND CLEAN 2 bedroom, 2 bath, country home near Eureka Springs. C H/A, large deck, mountain view. Perfect for retirees/AARP. No pets, no smoking. $1,000/month. References required. 479-981-1900.