City distributes equipment to fight virus1You can throw a rock in downtown Eureka Springs and hit a hand sanitizing station, and that’s exactly what city representatives want.
Dispatch DeskJune 29 10:36 a.m. – A caller reported a parking issue and the vehicle was cited. 10:40 a.m. – A caller reported someone stealing and an officer took a report. 1:35 p.m. – A caller reported a...
- Eureka Springs High School to host 2020 graduation on Saturday (7/8/20)
- Parks facilities ‘in demand’ during phased reopening plan (7/8/20)
- State’s death count tops 300, hospitalizations reach new high (7/8/20)
- Answering the Call offers food for school kids (7/8/20)
- Wide Open Work Group to host final presentation (7/8/20)2
- Pet of the Week (7/8/20)
- Citizens of the Week (7/8/20)
- Phone scams on the rise (7/8/20)
- Closer to a resolution? Solid waste district won’t appeal rulings on $18 fee (7/8/20)
- CAPC defers proposed budget cuts to July 22 meeting (7/2/20)1
Pet of the Week (7/8/20)This week's pet of the week is our sweet old matron, Maybelle. Maybelle came to us in May and she looked rough. Here body showed that she had likely been used for breeding and she had injuries on her neck from being chained up. Even after being treated so badly, she has turned out to be a real sweet love bug. Maybelle deserves to get out of the kennel and into your life so she can have her much deserved happily ever after. ...
Citizens of the Week (7/8/20)Eureka Springs Carnegie Public Library director April Griffith and her faithful sidekick, Bootsy, are this week’s Citizens of the Week. They were nominated by Adam Louderback, who said April and Bootsy have been engaging local children through the library’s Summer Reading Program every week with “wonderful readings of stories.”...
Commercial Property RentalDOWNTOWN RETAIL SPACE with reasonable rent. Call Dan at (479)253-9481 or email email@example.com for details.
WantedWONDERLAND ANTIQUES BUYS/SELLS antiques, primitives, unique vintage items. Open 10a.m.-5p.m. Closed Tuesday/Wednesday. Hwy. 62 East of Eureka 2 miles. 479-244-0943
MiscellaneousFOR SALE PUSH mowers, weed eaters, garden tillers, power washers, & etc. Good prices, also buying non-running small engines of all types & taking trade-in's. Contact Jerry, 870-350-1455.
Help WantedHOUSEKEEPERS NEEDED PART-TIME & FULL-TIME. Year 'round positions. Great pay plus tips. Sundays required. Rock House Rd. position also available. Call for appointment 479-253-5548 Sugar Ridge Resort, 1216 CR 113, 72631.