Hospital commission considers board insuranceThe Eureka Springs Hospital Commission is looking into purchasing an insurance policy for all the commissioners. At the commission’s regular meeting Monday night, chairman Tyson Burden introduced...
Parks panel approves $10K for consulting servicesThe Eureka Springs Parks and Recreation Commission is spending up to $10,000 on consulting services. On Tuesday, June 15, the commission agreed to work with Sandi Formica of the Watershed...
- FAA red-lights drag racing at county airport (6/24/21)
- Pet of the Week: Tom Tom (6/24/21)
- Citizens of the Week (6/24/21)
- Learning in a pandemic: Educators, students reflect on year full of uncertainty (6/17/21)
- Attorney: 4 CAPC members appointed illegally (6/17/21)
- Eureka Springs board OKs extra money for teachers, staff (6/17/21)
- Speed tables set for East Mountain (6/17/21)
- Service project (6/17/21)
- Citizens of the Week (6/17/21)
- Pet of the Week: Kitty Kitty (6/17/21)
Help WantedCARPENTERS HELPER & LABORER for short-term project. Call 479-253-3829.
Help WantedCOOK FOR the Rowdy Beaver and Den. Apply at 417 W. Van Buren after 11am daily.
Help WantedEUREKA SPRINGS School District is seeking to hire the following positions: Technology Technician I, Paraprofessionals, Full Time Food Service Worker, and Bus Drivers. Classified application can be found on our website and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 147 Greenwood Hollow Road, Eureka Springs, AR 72632.
Help WantedLOOKING FOR WORLD'S Best Daytime Dishwasher! Apply at Local Flavor Cafe, 21 S Main St or call 479-244-5427.