- Dispatch Desk (11/21/19)
- Arkansas Highway Commission approves bid for improvements in Carroll, Madison counties (11/21/19)
- CAPC approves 2020 budget (11/21/19)
- Town hall focuses on ES Parks finances, master plan (11/21/19)
- 53rd Silver Tea to 'ECHO' that smile at the Crescent (11/21/19)
- Judge refuses to lower Valentino's bond (11/21/19)
- Citizen of the Week (11/21/19)
- Pet of the Week (11/21/19)
- Historic hotels banquet (11/21/19)
- Veterans Day Parade soldiers on despite winter weather (11/13/19)
Pet of the Week (11/21/19)Cally is an extraordinarily beautiful senior kitty. She is a longhaired muted calico. Cally is a bit of a diva and must be an inside only cat and no other kitties allowed. She's the queen! She knows what she wants. Canned food and the love and adoration of her owner is high up on the list. ...
Citizen of the Week (11/21/19)Eureka Springs Fire & EMS are this week's Citizens of the Week. The crew visited Eureka Springs High School on Monday to train and certify 25 students in CPR. Each student will receive their American Heart Association certification card. To nominate somebody for Citizen of the Week, email Samantha Jones at Citizen.Editor.Eureka@gmail.com...
MiscellaneousSMALL SECLUDED CABIN With 2 lofts and deck. Range, fridge and microwave included. No pets. Motel type heat/air. $400/mo+electric, $300/deposit. 479-244-0975
MiscellaneousCHIMNEY WORKS -Complete chimney services: sweeps, repairs, relining, and installation. Call Jonathan Cover 479-253-2284
MiscellaneousTREE WORK - Skilled tree care: trimming, deadwooding and removals. Conscientious, professional arborist, Bob Messer 479-981-2290.
Help WantedWE ARE looking for part-time office help. Averaging approximately 8 days per month. Less days needed in Winter and more days needed in Spring, Summer and Fall months. Slower months, Jan & Feb would probably be 5 days needed. Requires working every other Saturday and Sunday. Days will vary, must be very flexible, we would provide advance notice of dates needed for vacation coverage. Hours vary from 9-6, 10:30-7:30, 11-8 & 12-9. Job duties include answering emails, phone calls and checking...