County’s new case count still on downward trendCarroll County is on the right track — at least for now — in regard to the number of new cases of COVID-19. For the third week in a row, the number of new cases has shown a marked decline, with the...
Council OKs sidewalk, bike path studyThe Eureka Springs City Council is showing support for a proposal to add sidewalks and bike paths to Pivot Rock Road and East Mountain Street. On Monday night, council member LauraJo Smole presented...
- Eureka Springs school staff gets 2nd round of vaccine
- 100th Day of School
- Useful recipes
- Citizen of the Week 1
- Pet of the Week: Morrison
- CAPC considers renewing deal with Fun Guide (2/24/21)
- CAPC removes Rambo as interim director (2/24/21)
- Winter storm
Residents urged to conserve power to prevent outages (2/18/21)
- County’s new case count continues to drop as another death reported (2/18/21)
- $1 million bond for 2 accused in slaying; judge orders 3rd man released from jail (2/18/21)
Clean up the CAPC (2/24/21)One of the smartest managers I know sums up his management style this way: Hire good people, and get out of their way. The Eureka Springs City Advertising and Promotion Commission seems to have a different mindset: Come onto a public governing body, see some hard-working longtime employees and do everything you can to meddle, interfere, bully, intimidate, threaten and try to run them off...
- $1 million bond for 2 accused in slaying; judge orders 3rd man released from jail
- Records show Wright’s efforts to control CAPC staff
- County’s new case count continues to drop as another death reported
- Winter storm
Residents urged to conserve power to prevent outages
- Eureka Springs student participates in Smithsonian project
Help WantedWANTED: Cabin Resort Hand- Looking for someone to help maintain a small resort. This can be a physically demanding position. Experience is not necessary. Some responsibilities include: yard work, landscaping, light construction at times, assist in outfitting guests to float the White, cleaning cabins, etc. Must have reliable transportation and attention to detail is a must. 32 to 40 hours weekly, depending on the individual. Pays $13 to $15 hourly. Call 479-244-7986.
MiscellaneousFOR RENT LARGE 3 bedroom, 2 bath brick home, winter time lake view, year lease, no pets, no indoor smoking. $995/month 479-423-9564
MiscellaneousMIKE'S DRAIN CLEANING, experienced, reliable, trustworthy with professional equipment. 10% off with this ad. 417-846-3596.
MiscellaneousSMALL ENGINE REPAIR SERVICE Lawnmower & ATV repair, Call 479-981-1555. Pick-up and Delivery Available!