Ekberg shifting to contractor role: CAPC plans to appoint interim director2The Eureka Springs City Advertising and Promotion Commission plans to appoint an interim director, possibly as soon as its next regular meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Dispatch DeskFeb. 10 12:37 p.m. - An officer responded to the courthouse and arrested a subject on outstanding warrant. Feb. 11 3:11 a.m. - An officer responded to a residence in reference to a possibly missing...
- Sonic coming to ES (2/20/20)
- Citizen of the Week (2/20/20)
- Pet of the Week (2/20/20)
- Local businesses embrace year-round tourism (2/20/20)
- Cemetery commission approves flag policy change (2/20/20)7
- ArtRageous Parade slated for May 2 (2/20/20)
- Hospital commission approves lab, radiology purchases (2/20/20)
- Asleep at the Wheel returns to The Aud in March (2/20/20)
- Ermilio's Paul Wilson wins Krewe du Korker award (2/20/20)
- CAPC plans to appoint interim director (2/14/20)5
Citizen of the Week (2/20/20)Eureka Springs Elementary School nurse Meghan Wolfinbarger is this week's Citizen of the Week. Wolfinbarger was nominated by a community member who said she goes way beyond to care for her students and truly cares. To nominate somebody for Citizen of the Week, email Samantha Jones at Citizen.Editor.Eureka@gmail.com...
- Jessie Hughey (2/17/20)Jessie L. Hughey, of Eureka Springs, Arkansas was born January 18, 1982 in Springfield, Missouri to...
- Mitchel Perry (2/10/20)Mitchel Patrick Perry, of Eureka Springs, Arkansas was born November 6, 1961 in Magnolia, Arkansas...
Sherrie Coy (2/3/20)Sherrie Lyne Coy, 60, of Berryville; passed away on Wednesday, January 29, 2020, in Springdale. She...
- Janis Murray (1/28/20)Janis Murray, of Berryville, Arkansas, born in December of 1947 to George and Viola (Cook) Pace of...
Help WantedHOLLY HOUSE ASSISTED Living is hiring for all positions, all shifts. Inquire at Holly House or call 479-253-9800 and ask for Todd.
Houses for Rent3-4 BR 2 BA home on Historic Loop, 1 off street parking space, water/trash included. First & last plus deposit. Available March 1st. 479-253-1608
Help WantedWEST SIDE CLEANING SERVICES Now hiring housekeepers. Experienced preferred but will train. Needs to have reliable transportation. Call Bobbi 316-218-2200.
Help WantedPART-TIME COOK needed for Wednesday & Friday evenings at Holiday Island Elks Lodge. Call 479-253-9783.