Cemetery workshopThe Eureka Springs Cemetery Commission talk a walking tour of the cemetery Wednesday, April 10, so that cemetery superintendent Pat Lujan could highlight possible expansions and improvements the...
Academic pep rallyEureka Springs Elementary School's 3rd and 4th graders wear 'Show What You Know' t-shirts at a pep rally to get them excited for upcoming tests, and Kent Butler and the Eureka Springs High School...
- Committee formed to study county's emergency communications options (4/18/19)
- Peter Pan (4/18/19)
- Finance director named interim director of CAPC (4/18/19)
- Pet of the Week (4/18/19)
- Citizen of the Week (4/18/19)
- Joe Purdy and SmokeyDewdrops to perform April 20 (4/18/19)
- Hospital commission allocates $50,000 for staff, issues warning to Allegiance (4/18/19)
- Heart of Many Ways to host Earth Celebration (4/18/19)
- Community center adds new events, amenities (4/18/19)
- Dispatch Desk (4/18/19)
Citizen of the Week (4/18/19)Cheryl Rutledge is this week's Citizen of the Week. Rutledge was nominated by Carol Douglas, who said Rutledge is constantly volunteering her time to help others. She has been working tirelessly at ECHO Village since the beginning of the project, Douglas said, and also volunteers her time with the Girl Scout Camp in Noark and Eureka Springs School of the Arts. "Actually, if there is a citizen of the year, not just the week," Douglas said, "Cheryl should be a front runner."...
- "Shuggie" Tucker (4/23/19)Shuggie left her physical body at approximately 11:40pm on Thursday, April 18th. Is it coincidence...
- Don Kitz (4/23/19)Don Khabir Kitz March 2, 1939 – March 30, 2019 Don Khabir Kitz passed away peacefully on Saturday,...
- Albert Kirk (3/25/19)Albert John Kirk was born September 27, 1944 to Earl David and Ival Mary (Ellis) Kirk. Albert...
MiscellaneousISSUES ON AGING Thursday April 25, 1:00 pm AGING:What is normal? What is Not? First United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall Hwy 23 South, Eureka Springs Everyone is Welcome!
City Real EstateNEW CONSTRUCTION, CRAFTSMAN style, 2bed, 2bath, on 2 floors. 800 sq ft of covered decks, low utilities, spectacular view of Historic Downtown. https://wwwcorleyheights.com or 479-253-2383, 479-253-7874.
MiscellaneousSMALL ENGINE REPAIR SERVICE Lawnmower & ATV repair, Call 479-981-1555. Pick-up and Delivery Available!
MiscellaneousLOVE MUSIC? Come enjoy the Ozarks Chorale's Spring Concert on Saturday, April 27 at 7:30 pm. Held at the Aud, tickets are $10 at the door, children and students are free.