Warm up with some good music!
The sun is coming out this weekend and so should you. Coming from Hot springs are two bands, MoonshineMafia and the Christine DeMeo Band. MoonshineMafia is known for southern rock, blues, roots and rock while Christine DeMeo is known for acoustic, jazz and pop. They have whatever you might like covered. Reece Sullivan, of Lafayette, La., will be here with his blend of Americana, country and folk, which he refers to as tragicomic modern folk. Doesn't that sound sure to please? Cary Morin, from Colorado, will be here playing native Americana fingerstyle blues. The Souveneers will be playing country, rockabilly and folk and showing us how it is done in the Missouri River Valley. Matt Smith & Ocie Fisher, Opium Western, as well as Outlaw Hippies will be here also. Harpeth Rising will be here Sunday performing for the Eureka House Concerts at the Eureka UU church. They are a Nashville-based folk band who were all classically trained. On Sunday afternoon, try to see the "We've Got Talent Concert" at the Aud sponsored by the Carroll County Music Group. It raises money for students to attend a music camp. Check out our lively entertainment lineup for times and venues these and other bands will be here this week. Now go out and enjoy some music!
THURSDAY, MAR. 5
* Chelsea's, 10 Mountain, 479-253-6723: Cary Morin, 9:30 p.m.
* Grande Taverne, 37 N. Main St., 479-253-6756: Jerry Yester, 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
* Grub & Pub Club 169, 169 E. Van Buren, 479-253-7122 : Code Red Karaoke, 8 p.m.
* Legends Saloon (Lumberyard), 105 E. Van Buren, 479-253-2500: Starseed, 8 p.m., Ladies Night
FRIDAY, MAR. 6
* Brews, 2 Pine St., 479-244-0878: John Stalling Art Installation, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
* Cathouse / Pied Piper, 82 Armstrong St., 479-363-9976: Outlaw Hippies, 8 p.m. to midnight
* Chelsea's, 10 Mountain, 479-253-6723: The Souveneers, 9:30 p.m.
* Eureka Live, 35 N. Main, 479-253-7020: DJ & Dancing, 9 p.m. to close
* Grande Taverne, 479-253-6756: Arkansas Red, 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
* Grub & Pub Club 169, 479-253-7122 : Opium Western, 9 p.m.
* Henri's Just One More, 19 1/2 Spring St., 479-253-5795: Juke Box, 9 p.m.
* Legends Saloon (Lumberyard): DJ Karaoke with Kara
* Rowdy Beaver Den, 45 Spring St., 479-363-6444: Christine DeMeo, 8 p.m. to midnight
* Rowdy Beaver Tavern, 417 W. Van Buren, 479-253-8544: MoonshineMafia, 7:00 p.m.
SATURDAY, MAR. 7
* Brews, 479-244-0878: Reece Sullivan, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
* Cathouse / Pied Piper: Tyler Gregory, 8 p.m. to 12 p.m.
* Chelsea's, 479-253-6723: Matt Smith & Ocie Fisher, 9:30 p.m.
* Eureka Live, 479-253-7020: DJ & Dancing, 9 p.m.
* Grande Taverne, 479-253-6756: Jerry Yester, 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
* Grub & Pub Club 169: Opium western, 9 p.m.
* Henri's Just One More: Juke Box, 9 p.m.
* Legends Saloon (Lumberyard): Another Fine Mess, 9 p.m.
* New Delhi Cafe, 2 N. Main St., 479-253-2525: DownDay, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
* Rowdy Beaver Den: Rockey Don Jones, noon to 4 p.m.; Anna Williams, 8 p.m. to midnight
* Rowdy Beaver Tavern: Christine DeMeo Band, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
SUNDAY, MAR. 8
* Eureka House Concerts, 17 Elk St., 479-244-0123: Harpeth Rising, 6:00 p.m. (doors open 5:00 p.m.), $15 donation at the door
* Eureka Live: DJ, Dancing and Karaoke, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
* Legends Saloon (Lumberyard): Texas Holdem, 7 p.m.
* Ozark Mountain Taproom, 479-244-6922: Cards against Humanity/Board Games, Beer specials., 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
* Rowdy Beaver Tavern: Game Day with free pool
* The Aud, 36 S. Main St., 479-253-7788: Carroll Co. Music Group presents: We've Got Talent Concert, 2:30 p.m., ($10/Adult, $5/Children)
MONDAY, MAR. 9
* Chelsea's: Springbilly, 9:30 p.m.
* Grub & Pub Club 169, 479-253-7122 : Pool Tournament, 7 p.m.
TUESDAY, MAR. 10
* Chelsea's: Open Mic, 9:30 p.m.
* Grub & Pub Club 169, 479-253-7122: Jukebox Jam; Dollar Tacos
* Legends Saloon (Lumberyard): Pool Tournament, 7 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, MAR. 11
* Brews, 479-244-0878: "Tap Talks" Mic Night, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
* Grub & Pub Club 169: Open Mic, 8 p.m.
* Legends Saloon (Lumberyard): GG Unleashed, 7 p.m.