On Friday, Nov. 23, take the little ones to Basin Spring Park for Santa in the Park, and let them whisper their wish lists in his ear. You might just get a heads-up on the gifts that will make them squeal with joy on Christmas morning. For more info and times on Santa in the Park, call the Greater Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce at (479) 253-8737.
Below is a list of local restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner; reservations are recommended, and the early diner gets the drumstick!
• Crystal Dining Room, 1886 Crescent Hotel and Spa
• Forest Hill Restaurant
• Gazebo Restaurant, Best Western Eureka Inn
• Grand Taverne, Grand Central Hotel
• Myrtie Mae's, Best Western Inn of the Ozarks
• Rogue's Manor at Sweet Spring