You'll find some great choices, from aromatherapy, to hot stone treatments, from reflexology to a good-old-fashioned kneading.
Trained and licensed therapists will make you feel comfortable in whatever setting you choose. This is what vacation is all about, doing things you might not do at home. We can safely promise you'll be glad you did. Just look at these great choices:
* Focus -- Relax and let the stress be massaged right out of you. Swedish massage, steam and Reiki treatments offered. You owe it to yourself to feel as good as you can, and this is the right place for that. Located on the lower level of Vintage Cargo, at US62 and the historical loop. Plenty of free parking. (479) 253-5744.
* Gryphon's Roost -- Treat yourself well with a private hour in the hot tub, followed by a massage, body masks and polishes, reflexology, aromatherapy, facials -- whatever it takes to make you feel good and healthy. Conveniently located on upper Spring St. near the post office. (479) 253-5667.
* Healing Benefits has been reducing pain and travel fatigue in visitors for 20 years. Get rejuvenated, and be sure to get free lavender aromatherapy when you mention the ad in the Visitor. Located on the historic loop. (479) 253-6750.
* Magnolia Day Spa -- Enjoy natural herbal treatments which heal and melt away tension by spa professionals! Their facial and luxurious body wraps feature imported mud containing over 1,000 herbs. Now offering a full line of chocolate spa treatments. Schedule your personal escape into a warm inviting aromatic environment. Call (479) 253-8600.
* New Moon Spa & Salon - Located in the Crescent Hotel, the New Moon Spa & Salon offers a full menu of professional spa services. They have a state-of-the-art Aveda Salon that provides locals and tourists with haircuts and color, manicures, pedicures and waxing. They cater to brides with formal wedding-style makeup and a spacious bridal studio for your special day. (479) 253-2879.
* Palace Bathhouse -- Massage and full spa services offered in an antique setting. The bathhouse facilities in the lower level of this historic hotel are little changed from what health seekers found there in the early days of the 20th century, complete with antique tubs and steam cabinets. The massage is thoroughly modern. (479) 253-8400.
* Serenity Spa -- This spa is in the 1905 Basin Park Hotel downtown, and features facials, exfoliations and a variety of massage treatments, including hot rock therapy, which will warm your muscles to the bone. (479) 253-7837.