The Eureka Springs Gallery Association's seven fine art and fine craft galleries will host a Second Saturday Stroll on the evening of Dec. 12.
Among the attractions are:
* At 83 Spring Street Gallery, look for special pricing on the Mark Hopkins bronze sculptures, John Bundy decoys and Betsy Stafford jewelry.
* Eureka Fine Art Company, 78 Spring Street, will host Julie Kahn Valentine and her vibrant portraits with a 1 to 4 p.m. reception, and a 6 to 9 p.m. repeat with refreshments.
* Zarks Fine Art Gallery, 67 Spring Street, continues its annual Art Glass event with special prices.
* Eureka Thyme at 19 Spring Street will present an exhibit of pottery art created by Jim Wallace and Laura Waters, Kent Starbird and Mark Rademacher at an artists reception from 6 to 8 p.m.
* Iris at the Basin Park will feature the art of Carol Peacock. Visit with Carol at the gallery from 1 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. Savings will be offered on Peacock's work as part of Iris' Appreciation Sale going until Dec. 31.