Dispatch Desk: Eureka Police: Sept. 13-17, 2021
A list of incident reports from the Eureka Springs Police Department:
• 7:12 a.m. — An officer responded to a local motel for a call on a known wanted person and Phillip Gwartney was arrested on an outstanding Eureka Springs warrant and a felony Washington County warrant.
• 9:31 p.m. — Officers responded to W. Van Buren for a reported disturbance and made an arrest.
• 12:57 p.m. — An officer responded to a reported intoxicated person and Guy Holmes was arrested for public intoxication.
• 7:48 p.m. — An officer responded to a local hotel for reported loud music and advised subjects to stop playing music.
• 8:19 p.m. — Officers responded to a reported suspicious vehicle but couldn’t locate anything.
• 8:42 p.m. — Officers responded to E. Van Buren for reported suspicious people, made contact and arrested someone.
• 5:04 p.m. — An officer responded to a reported intoxicated male, made contact with the subject and transported them to the hospital.
• 7:59 p.m. — An officer responded to W. Van Buren for a reported traffic hazard but couldn’t locate anything.
• 9:09 p.m. — Officers responded to Magnetic and Passion Play for a reported traffic problem and assisted the driver until a tow truck arrived on the scene.