Dispatch Desk: Eureka Police: Dec. 7-10, 2021
A list of incident reports from the Eureka Springs Police Department:
• 11:29 a.m. — Officers responded to a hit and run, made contact with the victim and took information for a report.
• 6:28 p.m. — An officer responded to a reported disturbance, made contact and found no report was needed.
• 10:38 a.m. — Officers filed a report on tires being slashed overnight.
• 7:08 a.m. — Officers received a report of a subject acting suspicious, made contact with the subject and everything was OK.
• 2:49 p.m. — An officer responded to a 911 hang up, made contact and all was fine.
• 4:26 p.m. — An officer responded to reported found property, took possession of the property and later released it to its owner.
• 7 p.m. — An officer responded to a reported suspicious person and advised the subject was gone on arrival. No report was needed.
• 6:16 p.m. — An officer responded to a reported alarm and advised everything was secure.
• 8:19 p.m. — An officer made a traffic stop that resulted in the arrest of a subject.
• 8:24 p.m. — An officer responded to a reported intoxicated subject, located the subject and arrested the subject.