Thanksgiving volunteers: Eureka Springs students help families in need (11/25/21)At the Eureka Springs School District, Thanksgiving is all about giving back. The Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) Club spent most of last week gathering donations for Thanksgiving baskets,...
Giving Thanks (11/25/21)Carroll County is fortunate to have countless nonprofits working to help citizens in need. To celebrate Thanksgiving, Lovely County Citizen asked local nonprofit leaders what they are most thankful...
- County’s active cases increase: Hospitalizations fall statewide as cases rise (11/25/21)
- Illegal search: Charges against Eureka Springs couple are dismissed (11/25/21)
- Community Orchestra’s Christmas Concert set for Dec. 5 (11/25/21)
- Holiday Island blood drive set for Dec. 6 (11/25/21)
- Pet of the Week: Brownie (11/25/21)
- Citizen of the Week (11/25/21)1
- UPDATED: Holiday Island man arrested after father’s murder (11/18/21)
- CAPC approves $5K for pageant marketing (11/18/21)
- Hospital workers required to get COVID-19 vaccine (11/18/21)
- ‘A Joyful Song’" Holiday Island Singers to perform holiday show Friday (11/18/21)
A little help from our friends (11/25/21)The food has all been brought in, the shelves at the food bank are filled and on behalf of all the area scouts and our area Rotary, I would like to thank the kind people of Eureka Springs for being so generous in supporting this year’s Scouting for Food...
Stock up for winter (11/25/21)The persimmons and the almanac predict a cold winter starting in late December. What can be done naturally for a head cold with congestion when you’re winter bound and unable to get to your herbal store? Here are three different old granny remedies you can make at home that have much value. It’s time to stock up...
A full house (11/23/21)I moved into a new home a little more than a year ago, thinking at the time that it was much more space than I really needed. I had planned on buying a smaller house, but I fell in love with this one the first time I saw it and a low interest rate made it affordable...
View more columns
MiscellaneousTHE FARMERS' MARKET is closed for Thanksgiving, but reopens Next Thursday for our Holiday Market series. Shop local this Holiday Season! See Eureka Springs Farmers' Market on Facebook or Instagram for Holiday Vendor highlights! Holiday Market days include December 2, 9, 16, and 23 from 9:00 AM to Noon at the Community Center.
Houses for Rent2-BEDROOM 2-BATH Cottage in Eureka Springs. Hardwood floors, custom kitchen, open concept downstairs, gas fireplace, additional room can be used as office or den, full bath with claw foot tub/shower. Two bedrooms upstairs, 3/4 bath w/tiled shower, lots of storage. $1,600 a month on a year lease. Deposit, one months rent. References required. No smoking. Pets upon approval for an additional $50.00 a month. 479-981-1141.
Help WantedDISABLED VETERAN LOOKING for someone to help with yard, & garden. $15/hr. 479-244-6526.
Help WantedHEAVY DUTY MECHANIC & Servicemen wanted. Travel required. Call 479-789-2550.