Dispatch DeskDec. 2 10:52 a.m. - A report was done on a minor two-vehicle accident. 12:55 p.m. - An officer responded to a criminal mischief report but determined there was nothing wrong. 2:26 p.m. - An officer...
Doke still in custody despite reduced bondA Eureka Springs man who faces multiple charges stemming from an alleged attack on a local street magician remained in custody in the county jail Monday despite having his bond reduced during a...
- Citizen of the Week
- Pet of the Week
- Volunteer Community of the Year: Municipal League names Eureka Springs 1 of 8 award recipients
- Permanent entertainment district: Council defers proposed ordinance, schedules town hall for Jan. 6
- Passion Play unveils 'Life of Christ' scene
- Parks commission hires local accounting service
- Lending a hand: ES Rotary students travel to Tulsa, pack medical supplies for developing nations (12/4/19)
- Dispatch Desk (12/4/19)
- ES to be named 2019 Volunteer Community of the Year (12/4/19)
- ESHM unveils newly restored Carry A. Nation mural (12/4/19)
- Citizens of the Week
- Local band in the running for 18th annual Independent Music Awards
- ESHM unveils newly restored Carry A. Nation mural
- Former pastor accused of stealing nearly $70,000 from local church
- Lending a hand: ES Rotary students travel to Tulsa, pack medical supplies for developing nations
Pet of the Week (12/11/19)Priss is a young female kitten. She is very playful. Priss and all her friends are waiting for a loving home. She is spayed and has her shots. She's available for adoption at the Good Shepherd Animal Shelter on Highway 62 east of Eureka Springs. The shelter is open from noon to 5 p.m. every day but Tuesday and Wednesday. For more information, call 479-253-9188...
Citizen of the Week (12/11/19)Eureka Springs High School guidance counselor Rachal Hyatt is this week's Citizen of the Week. Hyatt was nominated by Eureka Springs High School principal David Gilmore for her work on the Angel Tree program. "This year we have over 140 requests and they will all be filled," Gilmore said...
Help WantedTHE INSURANCE STORE Office/Clerical Opportunity Available Experience Preferred. Professional Environment. Full-time Salary. Submit resume to: P.O. Box 327, Eureka Springs, AR 72632 Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MiscellaneousFIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH 209 Spring St., Eureka Springs, AR 72632 479-981-2001 Rev. John C. Gibson fpceurekasprings.org Join us every Sunday for an hour of Peace. Ease your worries, Strengthen your Heart. Everyone is Welcome!
MiscellaneousTREE WORK - Skilled tree care: trimming, deadwooding and removals. Conscientious, professional arborist, Bob Messer 479-981-2290.
MiscellaneousTHE GOOD SHEPHERD HUMANE SOCIETY Will hold its monthly board meeting on the 4th Wednesday of the month at 1 p.m. The location will be at the Good Shepherd Humane Society Meet and Greet room.