Hanna still in custody despite bond reduction1One of three men facing first-degree murder charges in the 2018 slaying of a Eureka Springs man remained in jail in Harrison on Monday, despite recently having his bond significantly reduced. Charles...
Learning about BikesThe Eureka Springs High School mountain bike team held its first event on Saturday, May 1, at the Great Passion Play.
- Hutchinson sets new vaccination goal (5/6/21)
- Hospital commission hires virtual CFO (5/6/21)
- CAPC continues search for tourism director (5/6/21)
- Four family members arrested on drug charges (5/6/21)
- Citizen of the Week (5/6/21)
- Pet of the Week: Tommy Boy (5/6/21)
- Hearing centers on disputed CAPC vote (4/29/21)
- Eureka Springs Community Center celebrates Earth Day (4/29/21)
- Hutchinson warns against complacency on vaccines (4/29/21)
- City Council discusses updated vision plan (4/29/21)
Help WantedHISTORIC PRESERVATION SPECIALIST The City of Eureka Springs is looking for a Historic Preservation Specialist to be the Lead Administrator for the City's Historic Commission as well as the Planning and Zoning Commission. Responsibilities Would Include: *Oversight of CLG (Certified Local Government) programs and grants. *Communication, Programming, and Follow-through for Historic District and Planning Commissions. *Research, write, and assist with grants and maintain records for all city...
MiscellaneousST. JAMES EPISCOPAL CHURCH Father David Angus, Vicar We welcome everyone! We invite you to join us as we seek and serve Christ in all persons. Sunday services on Facebook live @ 10:00 am. Find us @ St. James' Eureka Springs. (The icon of the church with open doors). 28 Prospect, Eureka Springs 479-253-8610.
MiscellaneousTHE GOOD SHEPHERD HUMANE SOCIETY Will hold its monthly board meeting on the 4th Wednesday of the month at 1 p.m. The location will be at the Good Shepherd Humane Society Meet and Greet Room.
MiscellaneousTREE WORK - Trimming, take downs & removal. Professional arborist, Bob Messer. Free estimates! 479-981-2290