Dispatch Desk: Eureka Police: April 26-May 3, 2021
A list of incident reports from the Eureka Springs Police Department:
• 9:24 a.m. — An officer responded to a local apartment complex for reported suspicious activity but could not locate anything.
• 11:01 a.m. — An officer responded to a local business for reported harassment and filed a report.
• 12:32 p.m. — An officer spoke with a subject in reference to violation of a protective order. The officer filed a report.
• 2:11 p.m. — An officer responded to the area of Highway 62 and the Passion Play for an alarm, and all was well.
• 10:35 a.m. — An officer responded to retrieve found property.
• 1:32 p.m. — Officers responded to a local residence in reference to a suspicious male but couldn't locate anyone.
• 3:20 p.m. — An officer responded to a local hotel to serve a warrant on a known wanted person. As a result, Brendan Matthews was arrested on outstanding Berryville warrant.
• 3:25 p.m. — Officers responded to locate a juvenile riding a dirt bike with a child on the front, checked the area but couldn't locate anything.
• 8:30 a.m. — A caller reported an intoxicated subject who fell in front of their store on Spring Street, and Samuel Alburtis was arrested for public intoxication.
• 8:57 a.m. — An alarm company reported a fire alarm at The Auditorium, the fire department responded and it was a false alarm.
• 12:28 p.m. — An officer picked up a subject with a Eureka Springs warrant in Washington County and dropped the subject off at the Carroll County Jail.
• 1:36 p.m. — An officer responded to a local residence for a welfare concern but could not make contact with the individual.
• 11:08 a.m. — Officers responded to a local motel for a welfare check, EMS responded and transported the individual to the hospital.
• 3:36 p.m. — Officers responded to a two-vehicle accident and filed a report.
• 4:02 p.m. — An officer responded to a report of a dog locked in a vehicle, found the owner and they took the dog inside the home. No report was needed.
• 9:32 a.m. — An officer responded to a report of abandoned vehicles and advised the owner of the issue.
• 9:47 a.m. — An officer spoke to an individual on the phone regarding theft. No report was needed at the time.
• 10:36 a.m. — Officers responded to an open 911 line and were advised it was an accident.
• 11:20 a.m. — An officer responded to take a report on theft.
• 2:49 p.m. — An officer responded to Planer Hill for a reported erratic driver, checked the area and couldn't locate anything.
• 9:39 a.m. — An officer responded to damage caused by a possible accident.