Lots of musical choices
Howdy, fellow Eurekans. Rockey Don Jones, lead vocals and guitarist of Downday as well as Downday Duo, will be here this weekend. Downday Duo will also appear as a group, playing country and rock for your listening pleasure. Kimberly Patrick, from Missouri, will be here playing country music. Izzy Cox, who performs a myriad of different music, most notably Voodoobilly Jazz, will be here. She came all the way from Texas to entertain us, so don't let her down. Sam Baker, also from Texas, will be here at the Eureka House Concert. For your Bluegrass fix, don't miss Deep Fried Squirrel. Brenda Meyer Band says they are a "memphissoulrocknrollfunknpsychedelicbluesband." Go see if they can live up to that! Both Deep Fried Squirrel and the Brenda Meyer Band are coming down from Springfield, Mo. Some of our favorites will also be here: Chucky Waggs & Co., Brian Martin and Hellbenders Duo, just to name a few. Check out our lively entertainment lineup for the venues and times these and other performers will be here. Now get out and enjoy some music!
THURSDAY, FEB. 26
* Grande Taverne, 37 N. Main St., 479-253-6756: Jerry Yester, 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
* Legends Saloon (Lumberyard), 105 E. Van Buren, 479-253-2500: Starseed, 8 p.m., Ladies Night
* Grub & Pub Club 169, 169 E. Van Buren, 479-253-7122 : Code Red Karaoke Contest with $200 Prize, 8 p.m.
FRIDAY, FEB. 27
* Brews, 2 Pine St., 479-244-0878: Brian Martin, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
* Cathouse / Pied Piper, 82 Armstrong St., 479-363-9976: Izzy Cox, 8 p.m. to midnight
* Chelsea's, 10 Mountain, 479-253-6723: Deep Fried Squirrel, 9:30 p.m.
* Eureka Live, 35 N. Main, 479-253-7020: DJ & Dancing, 9 p.m. to close
* Grande Taverne, 479-253-6756: Arkansas Red, 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
* Grub & Pub Club 169, 479-253-7122 : Big Dawg Karaoke, 8 p.m.
* Henri's Just One More, 19 1/2 Spring St., 479-253-5795: Juke Box, 9 p.m.
* Legends Saloon (Lumberyard): DJ Karaoke with Kara
* Rowdy Beaver Den, 45 Spring St., 479-363-6444: Downday Duo, 8 p.m. to midnight
* Rowdy Beaver Tavern, 417 W. Van Buren, 479-253-8544: Karaoke with Tiny, 7:00 p.m.
SATURDAY, FEB. 28
* Cathouse / Pied Piper: Jukebox Saturday Night, 8 p.m. to 12 p.m.
* Chelsea's, 479-253-6723: Chucky Waggs & Co., 9:30 p.m.
* Eureka Live, 479-253-7020: DJ & Dancing, 9 p.m.
* Grande Taverne, 479-253-6756: Jerry Yester, 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
* Grub & Pub Club 169: Big Dawg Karaoke, 8 p.m.
* Henri's Just One More: Juke Box, 9 p.m.
* Legends Saloon (Lumberyard): Taylor Youngblood, 9 p.m.
* New Delhi Cafe, 2 N. Main St., 479-253-2525: Kimberly Patrick, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
* Rowdy Beaver Den: Rockey Don Jones, 12 noon to 4 p.m.; Hellbenders Duo, 8 p.m. to midnight
* Rowdy Beaver Tavern: Brenda Meyer Band, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
SUNDAY, MARCH 1
* Eureka House Concerts, 17 Elk St., 479-244-0123: Sam Baker, 6:00 p.m. (doors open 5:00 p.m.), $15 donation at the door
* Eureka Live: DJ, Dancing and Karaoke, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
* Legends Saloon (Lumberyard): Texas Holdem, 7 p.m.
* Ozark Mountain Taproom, 479-244-6922: Cards against Humanity/Board Games, Beer specials., 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
* Rowdy Beaver Tavern: Game Day with free pool
MONDAY, MARCH 2
* Chelsea's: Springbilly, 9:30 p.m.
* Grub & Pub Club 169, 479-253-7122 : Pool Tournament, 7 p.m.
TUESDAY, MARCH 3
* Chelsea's: Open Mic, 9:30 p.m.
* Grub & Pub Club 169, 479-253-7122: Jukebox Jam; Dollar Tacos
* Legends Saloon (Lumberyard): Pool Tournament, 7 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4
* Legends Saloon (Lumberyard): GG Unleashed, 7 p.m.