* Gryphon's Roost Gallery -- hits contemporary art on many different levels, from vibrant and fun to subtle and profound. The gallery features atmospheric light boxes from Spain, pewter, pottery and jewelry created with semi-precious gems from all over the world, friendly personal service, French soaps, organic essential oils and floral waters, candles and inspirational notecards. 137 Spring St.
* Iris at the Basin Park -- offers art lovers an eclectic range of art and fine crafts, showcasing the fine works of many local, regional and national artists. Fine jewelry, hand-thrown pottery, art glass, contemporary metal sculpture. 8 Spring St.
* The Jewel Box -- is located in the heart of gallery row. This delightful little shop features 50 local and regional artisans. Artist and owner Nancy Wines showcases her Crystal Vision Jewelry line. Hand-painted porcelain, exotic masks, silk garments and more. 77 Spring St.
* Keels Creek Art Gallery -- Showing a diverse collection of nationally known and local artists that encompasses oils, acrylics, watercolors, fibers, wildlife art, pottery, glass and art jewelry. The Gallery is located at 3185 E. Van Buren (across from Trolley Stop #25 on Highway 62 on the east side of town). Ample parking and easy access.
* Serendipity at the Crescent -- Add a bit of the arts to your visit to the Crescent Hotel. While browsing through the collection of glass, pottery and wall art or picking out a favorite piece of handmade jewelry, be sure to let your eyes wander up to the collection of moons painted on the ceiling of the Bella Luna Room. 75 Prospect Ave.
* Wilson & Wilson Folk Art Co. -- features original paintings by folk artists Blakeley and Sylvia Wilson, hand-painted furnishings, limited edition prints and primitives. Blakeley's designs are now available in a full decorator line. Located in the Flat Iron building. 23 Spring St.