The Eureka Springs Gallery Association's (ESGA) nine member galleries will sponsor Saturday Gallery Strolls and special events throughout Eureka's May Festival of the Arts.
The first stroll will be from 6 to 9 p.m. on Saturday, May 1. Participating galleries and their exhibits include:
* Iris at the Basin Park: Lorna and Craig Hirsh's new collection of musical art;
* Eureka Thyme: woodcrafters Les Casteel of Wood That Rocks, fine furniture; John Dilbeck, segmented, turned bowls; and Jim Kibby's works in wood burl;
* The Jewel Box Gallery: Courtney Trimble, colored pencil depictions of wildlife and botanical subjects;
* Eureka Fine Art Company: Larry Mansker, varied work, including large-scale landscapes; James Yale, masterful mythical realism; and Carol Dickie, colorful landscapes in mixed water media;
* 83 Spring Gallery: Open house featuring fine art and unique home décor items;
* Zarks: Tim Cotterill, the Frogman, limited edition bronze frog, koi and gecko sculptures;
* Fusion Squared: John Rinehart's fused glass work;
* Quicksilver Gallery: Maura Miller, pottery, sculpture, raku masks and ceramic vessels fused with glass; and
* J. A. Nelson Gallery: Jim Nelson's creative works.
Visit the ESGA Web site at www.ArtofEureka.comor for a complete listing of shows and their dates.