ESGA to host gallery strolls each Saturday in May
The Eureka Springs Gallery Association's (ESGA) nine member galleries will sponsor Saturday Gallery Strolls and special events throughout Eureka's May Festival of the Arts.
The first stroll will be from 6 to 9 p.m. on Saturday, May 1. Participating galleries and their exhibits include:
* Iris at the Basin Park: Lorna and Craig Hirsh's new collection of musical art;
* Eureka Thyme: woodcrafters Les Casteel of Wood That Rocks, fine furniture; John Dilbeck, segmented, turned bowls; and Jim Kibby's works in wood burl;
* The Jewel Box Gallery: Courtney Trimble, colored pencil depictions of wildlife and botanical subjects;
* Eureka Fine Art Company: Larry Mansker, varied work, including large-scale landscapes; James Yale, masterful mythical realism; and Carol Dickie, colorful landscapes in mixed water media;
* 83 Spring Gallery: Open house featuring fine art and unique home décor items;
* Zarks: Tim Cotterill, the Frogman, limited edition bronze frog, koi and gecko sculptures;
* Fusion Squared: John Rinehart's fused glass work;
* Quicksilver Gallery: Maura Miller, pottery, sculpture, raku masks and ceramic vessels fused with glass; and
* J. A. Nelson Gallery: Jim Nelson's creative works.
Visit the ESGA Web site at www.ArtofEureka.comor for a complete listing of shows and their dates.