Nine local and chef-owned restaurants will offer fine art to complement fine food Saturday evening, May 29. Restaurant owners have invited local artists to exhibit works andbrush elbows with diners.
* Rogue's Manor at Sweet Spring -- Larry Mansker will show new watercolors and his hot off the press book, Eureka Springs Impressions, from 6 -- 8 p.m.
* Local Flavor Cafe, 71 S. Main -- Carol Peacock shows a new series of oils, and Joanna Hanna presents Thinking of My Friends, works in acrylic on canvas. 4 -- 9 p.m.
* Lovin' Oven Bakeria, 121 E. Van Buren on US62 (in the Quarter) -- Jody Stephenson will be on hand from 6 -- 8 p.m. - in addition to her still life paintings on display, Jody will show new works in acrylics and autograph copies of her book, Faltering Toward Perfection.
* Autumn Breeze -- Dinner seating 5 -- 9 p.m. 190 Huntsville Road (Hwy. 23 South) Dixie Westerman's landscapes in watercolor/oil on display all month. Meet Dixie from 4 -- 5 p.m.
* Grand Taverne Restaurant & Lounge in the Grand Central Hotel -- dinner seating 5 -- 9 p.m., showcasing Kym and Ben Rodda's photography, themed "Emotive Style."
* Casa Colina Grill & Cantina, 173 S. Main -- serving noon to 10 p.m. Sandy Wythawai Starbird presents "Touching Spirit," new works in fiber art.
* Sparky's Roadhouse Cafe, 147 East Van Buren, on US62 -- Carol Saari, Caitlin Cantele, and Nancy Paddock works on display. Serving 11 a.m. -- 9 p.m.
* The Garden Bistro, 119 N. Main -- serving 11 a.m. -- 2 p.m. and 5 -- 9 p.m. Art by Melanie Myhre.
* New Delhi, 2 N. Main -- Mary Springer will be on hand at 6 p.m. with provocative and compelling paintings.